100% Procedural Obsidian/Crystal Material for Blender 2.8.
More previews you can find here: Artstation
In example scene you can start previewing material straight away. Material is quite some heavy on hardware so if you have any problems, change in Nodegroup to "Fast" or increase value of "Adaptive Subdivision". If subdivision isn't updating to reasonable quality in viewport just duble tap "TAB" with selected sphere.
How to use outside:
- Append material to your blender scene
- Put Blender into "Experimental" Mode
- Add Subdivision Surface modifier and enable "Adaptive"
- Start to rendering in Cycles and tweaking settings of material
- If you want to use your own materials use "material mask" output
To use material in Eevee you have to bake textures (Eevee doesn't supports microdisplacement for now).
It's made for Blender 2.8 but should work just fine in 2.79.